The logo is one of THE most important elements in brand design & the first impression your business will make. So while logo design isn’t easy, it’s important to get it right and with this training, it is possible to learn to design a good logo even if you’re not a designer.
This training provides a strong foundation on the ins and outs of designing a logo as well as providing a look at how to think about color palettes for logos, and an inside look at professional logo design files to give you a better understanding of the process. In the end, you’ll leave with a greater understanding of the techniques, logo types, final files, and all the those intricate things that will make your design a successful logo.
Questions answered in this training include:
- Is it even important to have a logo?
- When should you design a logo?
- What is the best program for designing a logo?
- Do I own a logo that I design in Canva?
- What types of files should I have for my logo?
- What are vectors & why are they better for logos?